So I lost my camera yesterday. After I uploaded pictures yesterday, most of the girls decided to go to H&M and then to the river to lay out because it was GORGEOUS outside!! Well when we got to the river I went to remove my camera from my backpack and it was MIA. I didn't fret though, I just figured I left it in the room, but when we got back to the apartments, my camera was no where to be found. I wasn't the happiest person yesterday. The only thing I could think of was I remembered yanking to get my wallet out of my bag yesterday at H&M and maybe it could have fallen out. After church this morning, LD went with me to H&M and I asked the lady at the check out if they had found a camera and she called the manager and he said he would call her back. When he called her back, she asked if I could describe it, so I did, and sure enough they had my camera! Praise the Lord! I love Sweden!!! I feel that my camera would have been gone in America. Since I was in a much better mood, LD & I decided to do a little bit of shopping and I bought a swimsuit. We then went to get some sushi from Dragon Deli...sooooo good.
This is our last full week in Uppsala which means tomorrow we hit the ground running making contacts and following up with Swedes. Pray that we are bold with the gospel this week and that the Lord would prepare the Swedes hearts for His Word. I'm super excited about what the Lord is doing here in Uppsala and I hate that our time is coming to an end. Please pray that we do not get discouraged, but run hard till the very end.
Thanks to my encouragement partner! My flowers and card are beautiful!!!
Pengertian Notasi Sigma
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment