Second Summer Session is wrapping up in the next week, thank goodness! I'm taking Cultural Anthropology (3 papers and 3 tests) and History (2 tests and 2 papers), so needless to say, it has been a busy summer school wise. I'm so ready to be done with these classes that require so much reading, I'm so thankful that I am a math major, words and me just don't mix.
It's actually 2:00 am and I just finished studying for an anthropology test that I have tomorrow at 11 am, followed by writing an ethnic food paper for the same class...boo. I'm so thankful that in December I will be done with classes, since I'm student teaching in the Spring and graduating in May!
Sorry this is a short post, but I realized I haven't posted in a while. Hopefully I can update some more this week, but we shall see. I have a dialectic essay to write for history and take my final, plus a marriage assignment and study for my last anthropology test this week...yay...busy busy. Oh and did I mention I'm also moving this week and trying to help move Alex home...so I'm trying to do all this work before Thursday...we shall see!
Goodnight!
Pengertian Notasi Sigma
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment