I've decided that fall is definitely my favorite time of the year, at least until it becomes freezing cold and I can't feel my own face. Not much exciting has happened since I last wrote, which was way too long ago, sorry bloggers! I'll try to update you on what I can though...
Sweden Project Reunion
Back in October I got to go to Black Mountain, NC for Project Reunion. It was an opportunity for all the Midsouth international summer project teams to reconnect and reflect on the amazing weeks we spent in our various countries. It was so amazing to be able to see my project friends and spend time with them. I got to see Emily & Mindy again which was absolutely great! We got to hear from the Traveling Team about what to do next, whether it's return long-term, financially & prayerfully send others, or return short-term. Saturday we had pretty much all day to hang out with the team so most of us went and climbed a mountain. It was beautiful and well worth it to be at the top and I got to take some great pics. Sadly enough, I won't see these amazing people again until Winter Conference.
Last weekend I decided to go to Lexington for the weekend. Alex has this new job where he is traveling Tuesday through Saturday so my original plan was to just stay with his family Friday night and hang out with them on Saturday until Alex got back home. Well Emily, my roommate, invited me to just stay the night with her family and Friday afternoon we could go to Old Salem. I jumped on the idea because I had never been to Old Salem before and it would give me the opportunity to practice taking some pictures and I had a beautiful model for the evening. We took a couple of rolls of film and I got some amazing shots of Emily and Old Salem. She also grabbed a few of me. I had the ever talked about pizza and wings for dinner with her and her parents. The next morning we went to breakfast and I had amazing french toast. Then I headed to Lexington.
When I got to Lexington I spent the afternoon working on some school work and then went to the church that night for Trunk or Treat. Alex's dad picked him up and he met us there. It was so great to spend some great time with him this past weekend. Sunday we went to church and then he had planned a surprise for us for that evening. He told me to wear something comfy and I figured out that he was taking me to the drive-in movie! After he confirmed the plans, I bundled up, grabbed some blankets and we were off to the drive-in. We saw Law Abiding Citizen and Saw 6, both were very good. Monday I got to go hunting with Alex. I have a lot of work to do on my hunting skills. I'm definitely not the quietest hunter in the world, but I'm definitely willing to work out to do something that my boyfriend enjoys!
School has been crazy busy and I'm so ready for Christmas break. I'm looking forward to a break. I'm somewhat excited about the opportunity to student teach in the Spring but I'm definitely nervous about what kind of teacher I'm going to be. I know I just have to continue to trust in the Lord to get me through the next couple of months until I graduate in May!!! I'm super excited about graduation but also somewhat depressed to think about it. More to come on that later...
I hope everyone is enjoying the fall! Tomorrow is homecoming at NCSU and hopefully we can pull out a WIN!!! Next weekend is Crusade's Annual Semi-formal and Alex is coming to Raleigh to take me. I'm super excited and very appreciative. I'm truly blessed to have Alex in my life. I understand the huge sacrifice he's making this weekend by taking me to semi-formal and passing on Opening Day to spend the weekend with me. He truly is amazing.
Pengertian Notasi Sigma
2 years ago

i Love you babe, and your the amazing one!
ReplyDeletealex