This morning as I walked outside to head to the Student Health Center to get my TB test for student teaching, the only thing that brought a smile to my face was the BEAUTIFUL weather. I caught a chill when I walked out my door and I was so excited. The weather is cooling off, there's a breeze in the air, leaves are starting to change color and they are continuously falling to the ground. You know what that means, it's finally FALL and with fall comes BARN PARTY!!! This Friday is Campus Crusade's annual Barn Party. I have to tell you I am extremely excited. Not only because this is seriously my favorite event of the year, but my project roomies are coming to visit, and it's been WAY too long since I last saw them.
So what is Barn Party you ask? Barn Party is a huge event at Adcock's (I think this is right) Farm. Hundreds of students come out to enjoy grilled corn on the cob, mini corn dogs, root beer, a *non*mechanical bull, Bob the line dance caller, great music, good friends, and awesome fellowship. It's definitely bitter sweet since it's my last Barn Party, so I plan to make the most of it.
Well I have to head to class, but before I leave I was pretty excited this morning when I was crossing Hillsboro St and a man in a truck stopped to let me cross the street and I smiled and thought of Sweden.
Have a WONDERFUL Fall!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment