Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring is Coming!!!

I decided that the blog needed an update. I was tired of looking at snowflakes, especially after the beautiful week we have been having. It's so nice to hear the birds chirping at a fresh 5:30 am every morning. With Spring, comes time to kick the wedding planning into full gear, which honestly, isn't something I really care to be doing right now. I stay exhausted from the amount of work I have on my plate while I am student teaching. Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of teaching, and it's definitely a profession that is perfect for me, but it is exhausting. By time I come home in the evenings all I want to do is eat and go to bed, that doesn't leave much time for wedding stuff. I'm heading home this weekend to hopefully get some work done on the wedding.

One thing I want to get out of the way this weekend is the rental things. There is a lot of things to rent for the wedding and I want to knock that out. In addition, I may go ahead and try and order the invitations this weekend. I definitely am on a mission to find shoes for me and my bridesmaids so I can go ahead and get my dress altered. That reminds me, I must find someone who can alter my dress. Any takers?

I know this is a short post, but I knew it was time to update. I'm heading to school and then hittin' good 'ole 264 East and heading "home". I don't know what is home right now. There are three homes. I can't wait to have one home. 1171 Brown Street :D

Pictures to come soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment