Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Going to the Chapel?

For the story of our engagement, scroll down. I wanted to update everyone on how the wedding plans are going. Most of you know we are getting married July 17, 2010. Exactly five months from today and there is a lot to do. Wedding planning has already been a huge blessing because things tend to be falling into place for us. Here are some of the things I've already accomplished:

1. Set Date: July 17, 2010
2. Set Venue: The house I grew up in, Ayden, NC
3. Booked Photographer: Eric Jones Photography
4. Purchased Bridal Gown: Dawn's Bridal. Lexington, NC
5. Booked florist.

There is still a ton to do, but I am trying to check off a little at a time. Here is my list of to dos. If you have any ideas, let me know.

1. PICK COLORS!!!
2. Book DJ.
3. Decide on Bridesmaid dresses.
4. PICK COLORS!!!
5. Rent Tent, Tables, Chairs
6. Order Invitations
7. Reserve hotel rooms
8. Register
9. Decide on Groomsmen attire.
10. Decide on a time for the ceremony.
11. Finalize Honeymoon Plans :D
12. Decide on flowers I want to use.
13. Pick out centerpieces.
14. Begin working on Ceremony Program
and the list goes on and on...any advice?

I hope you have a fabulous Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment