We had our first snow of 2010 this past weekend in Raleigh. It started snowing Friday night around seven and continued into Saturday morning. I love snow and typically get very excited about the white fluff that falls from the sky, but this snow was different. It wasn't so much snow as it was ice and I mean LOTS of ice and the ice didn't do much for my weekend. You see, my birthday was Sunday and my parents were supposed to come up Saturday to take me to dinner, but that didn't happen. Thank you snow/ice.
Aside from that, it was a pretty good birthday weekend. I did get to see snow on my birthday, which was pretty awesome. Saturday night, Colleen and Tiffany (two of my Bible Study girls) stayed the night, which is always fun to hang out with my girls. Sunday, for lunch my amazing roommate, Emily, fixed cowboy stew for everyone. She also fixed me a pound cake, which was delish! Here are some pics I grabbed of my roommate Avis Sunday afternoon!
I took this in the living room before heading out.
I thought it was pretty. Avis...not so much.
I thought it was pretty. Avis...not so much.

We ventured over to a nearby building that had these awesome doors.
Thought it made an interesting look.
Another at the building.






As far as the lamp posts, the last one is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteYea, that's probably my favorite as well... I just wish I would have gotten a bit lower so the light would have been further up on the post. Thanks for the comment!
ReplyDelete