Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

BitterSweet Endings

So today is the last day of classes. I'm actually sitting in good 'ol DH Hill waiting for class to start shortly. End of the year is always bittersweet. Many of my friends are graduating this year and are going off and getting jobs and having to grow up, which makes me pretty sad. It also makes me excited for them! They will be able to carry the gosepl to their various work fields.

I leave in 16 days for briefing for Summer Project. I am so totally excited about what the Lord is going to be doing this summer. It is amazing to see how the Lord has provided the finances in order for me to make this trip. The total cost of my project is $5,200. I am currently in need of $390 to reach 100% of my support goal. Praise the Lord!!! I'm so excited about what the Lord is going to do in my life this summer.

School has been amazing this semester. My grades are the best they have ever been. I've been on some amazing trips and met some amazing people. I am so excited about the fall semester. It will be my last semester of taking classes since I student teach in the Spring (scary thought).

Prayer Requests:

- That I would finish out the semester strong.
- That my support would come in and I would be at 100% by May 1st.
- That my focus would be on Sweden.
- Unity among my team for Sweden.
- Uppsala, Sweden and the students we will be meeting with while we are there.
- For my family to be supportive of my trip this summer.

- For others as they are raising support for summer project (Emily, LD, Sam, Brandon, Johnathan, and many more)
- For those raising support for Interning or STINT for next year (Aaron, Mark, John & Aya, Allen, and many more)

- For new and exciting things happening in my life right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment