Hey guys. I'm in need of some prayer right now. This is probably one of my busiest weeks I've had since I've been in college. Just to give you an idea:
Monday
- Bible Study
Tuesday
- Bible Study (that I have to plan)
- 2 page reflection due
- analyze 8 court cases for online class
Wednesday
- have about 2 chapters of homework to catch up on for Linear Algebra
- WSA end of the year social
Thursday
- Crusade
Friday
- a 8 page paper due on the mathematical, historical, archeological, astronomical significance of Stonehenge
- Linear Algebra test
- History of Math test
ALL WHILE
- praying for Sweden
- reading for Sweden
- Thank you notes for Sweden
- Follow-up calls for Sweden
So please be praying that I am diligent in my time management to get everything done. Also be praying that I am daily seeking the Lord and spending time with him in his Word, because I know it's by him alone that I will get through this week.
Pengertian Notasi Sigma
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment