Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Where in the World?

I totally realize that I've been MIA to the blogging world due to 8 page papers and math tests. Currently, I am at home waiting for my mom to bring me breakfast (because she's amazing) then I'm going to work. Did I mention that I'm sick? Yea, that's no fun, especially since it's "Spring Holiday" and tonight I'm supposed to be hanging out with the girls. :D I miss them so much and can't wait to spend some time with them, maybe convert them to Twilight.

I guess I can update you on my life. Like I said before, school has been crazy busy: papers, tests, papers, test, homework, quizzes, test, papers. So most of my time has been towards all of that fun stuff.

On the support front, I am at 61 % of my support. The amount of respondents has slowed down greatly, which has gotten somewhat discouraging, but I'm still trusting the Lord to provide. It is him that put this desire on my heart to go to Sweden, and it will only be through him that the means of getting there are provided. I intend on taking some time this weekend and making some calls to see if everyone got my letters and are interested in supporting me.

Also, my roommate Emily has received all of her support to go on summer project to NYC! Praise the Lord!

Prayer Requests:

That I continue to trust in the Lord through the support raising process.
That the Lord will lead others to prayerfully and financially support me.
That I would be efficient with my time for school work and preparation for Sweden.
For my team that is traveling to Sweden and the Swedes that we will come in contact with.
That I would seek the Lord as I am entering into a new and exciting part of my life right now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment